Agni Kitsios is an accomplished business transformation leader, with a proven track record in helping executives transform leading organizations. She has helped internal and external clients facilitate change and achieve sustained improvement through collaborative, value-added services which provide solutions for today and vision for the future.
With expertise in organization effectiveness and change management, she has led change initiatives for various strategic interventions including major re-structuring, implementation of OD/HR programs, mergers and acquisitions, and technology implementations. Using innovative services and proven techniques, she has helped individuals, teams and organizations improve their performance.
Agni is also a skilled executive coach, helping her clients integrate desired business results with personal fulfillment. Using a variety of assessment tools in her coaching approach including interviews, 360-degree instruments and personality assessments, she provides a comprehensive and effective process to her coaching clients.
Prior to joining The Executive Edge® team, Agni held key, senior leadership positions in OD/OE and change management at Accenture (formerly Andersen Consulting) in both consulting and internal roles. Since leaving Accenture, Agni has been specializing in consulting and executive coaching.
Experience and Expertise
Agni’s key areas of expertise include:
- Designing and facilitating large-scale organizational/culture transformation initiatives.
- Designing and executing organizational change management strategies that enable organizations to effectively transform their business, while engaging their people.
- Designing and facilitating organization design efforts, using a comprehensive end-to-end process, while aligning leaders to the future state.
- Facilitation of strategic planning and leadership alignment sessions around strategy, goals, objectives, and corporate culture.
- Individual executive and high-potential coaching.
- Facilitating team processes for a variety of teams, including c-suite that engage, align, and provide clear focus.
- Creating capability around organizational change management and organization design within her client organizations.
- Creating Talent Management Strategies with a clear roadmpa for successful implementation.
- Designing and implementing HR programs.
Agni has worked with executives in numerous, highly respected organizations (some of which are listed on the first page) in focused coaching efforts. Conducted feedback processes using a variety of instruments. Assisted and supported coaching clients in the creation of development plans and continued to work with clients as a trusted partner and advisor, to help ensure implementation. Areas of coaching focus have included:
- Preparing mid-level managers for director and executive-level roles
- Helping them increase their focus on their strategic ability
- Reducing their day-to-day focus on detailed, tactical tasks through appropriate and successful delegation
- Enhancing communication skills
- Enhancing employee coaching skills
- Creating their personal brand
- Building a strong mentor network
- Working on specific issues identified during the assessment process
Some of Agni’s clients include: Abbott United States, Accenture, Astellas Pharma Inc., Baker & McKenzie Global Services LLC, CCC Information Services, Chicago Board of Trade, CME (Chicago Mercantile Exchange) Group, Children’s Memorial Hospital, CNA Insurance, Elkay Manufacturing, Harvard Business School, Havi Global Solutions, Kraft Foods, Leica Microsystems, Littelfuse, Inc., marchFIRST Inc., McDonald’s Corporation, McKesson Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Northwestern University, The Options Clearing Corporation, Underwriters Laboratories, Unum, Walgreens and W. W. Grainger, Inc.
Agni builds strong, long-lasting partnerships with her clients. She is consistently viewed as a trusted partner and characterized as being extremely skilled, committed, and responsive.
Education and Professional Associations
Agni holds a Master of Science in Organization Development (MSOD) from Loyola University, Chicago, and a Bachelor’s degree in computer science and Business Management from Illinois State University.
She is a member of the Human Resources Management Association of Chicago (HRMAC) – Talent and Organization Effectiveness Interest Group, she volunteers as a HRIR Graduate Program Mentor, and she is a member of the Chicago Organization Development Institute Chapter, the Organization Development Network-Chicago Chapter, and the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP).