Traci is a results-oriented Talent Development Consultant with over 15 years of expertise in Instructional Design, Leadership Development, and Project Management. She is adept at collaborating and gaining commitment from cross-functional C-Suite Leaders and employees at all levels. She assesses organizational needs, as well as, designs and executes global learning training universities and the blended curriculum required while aligning the client’s corporate values and critical business objectives.
She partners with her clients to solve problems using a broad range of learning development tools and methods that propel repeatable and sustainable success. Traci has extensive experience managing large scale global projects in fast-paced, highly ambiguous, and matrixed business environments. She played a crucial role in the start-up of the Danaher Corporate University (DBSU) and managed its day-to-day global operations. Danaher is a Fortune 150 conglomerate with over 120 diverse operating companies in 135 countries. She led the instructional design, execution, and on-going sustainment of Danaher’s Organic Growth, Leadership Development, and Lean Manufacturing/Operations learning initiatives. With Traci at the helm of day-to-day operations, DBSU proved to be the lifeblood for talent development and culture transformation; enabling business growth for Danaher year-over-year.
She has enabled breakthrough results by designing custom soft-skills and technical training around the most critical corporate priorities. She designed and deployed over 50 major technical and soft-skills trainings, tools, and processes for over 65,000 internal clients of diverse industries. Training solutions included Instructor-Led, Web-Based, On-Demand, Blended Instruction, and Train-the-Trainer.
Traci excels at coaching teams to be innovative while remaining focused on driving projects to completion and exceeding expectations. Her work approach leverages collaborative partnerships with her clients and a focus for helping them achieve extraordinary business results.
Areas of Expertise
- Designing and deploying global curriculum development programs
- Partnering with business leaders to create strategy
- Aligning learning activities to business and behavioral outcomes
- Evaluating learning effectiveness
- Creating and facilitating fun and interactive experiential learning including global webinars
- Crucial Conversations™ Certified Instructor
- DiSC™ Profile Certified Instructor
- Learning Evaluation and Measurement Certification, ATD (Association for Talent Development)
- American Management Association Train-the-Trainer Certification
- M.Ed., Organizational Development, Kent State University
- B.A., Marketing, The University of Toledo
For additional information about The Executive Edge®, please contact us at: